• Casa Loma is open daily 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Last admission : 4:30 p.m.) Casa Loma closes at 4:00 p.m. - Christmas Eve - December 24. Closed Christmas Day - December 25.
Please note the tower closes at 4.30pm to accommodate Escape the Tower.
Please be advised that the Casa Loma elevator cannot accommodate strollers.
Now Playing Pellatt Newsreel: The Man Who Built Casa Loma Narrated by Colin Mochrie (This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Whose Line is it Anyway), this Gemini Award nominated 22-minute docudrama is styled as a 1939 newsreel tracing the arc of Sir Henry Pellatt's life. From his roots as an enterprising stockbroker to his ascent to the heights of the Canadian establishment, Pellatt Newsreel is a story of unbridled optimism and entrepreneurial high stakes. But Pellatt Newsreel also tells the story of hubris and tragedy - how Sir Henry's dreams were undone, first by the Ontario government and then by his own financial miscalculations, which saw him driven out of his glorious "castle on the hill", his home and monument. The film was produced by Lush Art & Entertainment and directed by Barbra Cooper. Presented daily in the beautifully restored Billiard/ Smoking Room. Screenings each half hour during operating hours. Pellatt film is included in ticket price.
• Casa Loma is located at One Austin Terrace near the corner of Davenport Rd. and Spadina Ave.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Children 3 and under are free when accompanied by an adult family member.
• Ticket price includes the use of a multimedia tour guide and viewing of the Pellatt documentary.
• Liberty Cafe and the Casa Loma Gift Shop located on lower level.
• No food or beverages permitted in building outside of the Liberty Caffe
• Strollers not recommended, due to stairs.
• Castle and grounds available for private functions, meetings, media and film shoots. More information available in our Catering section.